Friday 11 September 2009

Build Officially Started!

I've officially started my build now!

Someone has very kindly lent me his build table and i've now started assembling it all.

My garage suddenly seems much smaller with an 8'x4' build table in the middle of it.


Although 2 steps forward, 1 step back. My recently purchased MIG welder (Clarke 151EN) has got a faulty gas valve, so the torch leaks a small amount of gas, even when the trigger isnt depressed. I've ordered a new one at the grand cost of £18.85 delivered, so all is not lost
.

Theres always a silver lining though as it now means i've got all weekend to ensure the bottom rails are perfect without my MIG trying to tempt me into rushing ahead.


I'd just like to thank everyone on http://www.haynes.co.uk/forums/ for getting me to this stage so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment